Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissidia / Final Fantasy Roleplay Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Demon and Human UNITE
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 pm by Zane

» Old Friends?
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm by Game Master

» Knight Dawns
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am by Game Master

» Statistics
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am by Zane

» Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm by Game Master

» Chapter 1 - The Ancients
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm by Zane

» Rules for Roleplaying
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm by Zane

» Statistics for Roleplaying
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm by Zane

» Forum Rules
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm by Bite

» Practicing with Bite
Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 pm by Game Master

Top posters
Zane
Demon and Human UNITE I_vote_lcapDemon and Human UNITE I_voting_barDemon and Human UNITE I_vote_rcap 
Bite
Demon and Human UNITE I_vote_lcapDemon and Human UNITE I_voting_barDemon and Human UNITE I_vote_rcap 
Sedinari
Game Master
Suzumi Mao
Relondo
Shiro
PropagandA
Twilight
Garzak
Affiliates

Our Button

Demon and Human UNITE Button10

Static Affiliation

Naruto Province

Demon and Human UNITE 1310

Demon and Human UNITE One_piece_Rp_Affliction BEP

Demon and Human UNITE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane
Admin
Zane

GP : 257853

Character sheet
Items won: None

Demon and Human UNITE Empty
PostSubject: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Another artifact for Zane to find. The elusive, ring of morph. A ring so powerful, it can allow the user to moprh into anything he desires. The uses are limitless, with 1 day limit per charge. It would be tough for one to see, let alone steal. But Zane felt confident enough anyway. He contacted one of his oldest friend, Bite, who was born in the Demise Province. Zane was already at Demise Province, in one of it's small towns, waiting for his friend to arrive. He was sitting next to a fountain which spew a dark liquid, that tasted quite different from water.

Last edited by Zane on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dissidia-ff-rpg.rpg-board.net/
Bite
Demon
Bite

GP : 2550

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Clasping his gold shining armor, Bite stood up glimpsing at the wild darkness in the Demise Province. That wasn't something that annoyed him since he was born there, feeling as if he was an outsider between the dead. Bite got a phone call from his old time pal, Zane, wanting him to meet next to a fountain in town. He was surprised since he haven't heard from him ever since their last quest together.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Zane would see Bite in an awkwardly gay golden armour set. "What in God's name is that." Zane would say out loud as he started to walk and approach Bite. "Good to see you again, Bite. If that's really you." Zane said as he snorted the last sentence. "I'll be needing your help again."
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Bite spotted Zane a mile away and approached laughingly towards him. "It's gay since yo ass is here, what up boy ?" Bite would reply back with a chuckle. "Good to see you too mayn." He would then reply wiping some dust over his frightening armor. "You'll get all the help you need, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yeah, first lose the gay magnet suit, then we'll talk." Zane replied as he started to walk towards one of the bars at the town. He had one more client waiting for him there. He expected Bite to follow, but it would take him atleast 5 minutes to ditch the homosuit. "What happened to your good ol black with a white collar shirt and red tie suit? I don't want people thinking I'm homosexual." Zane laughed as he said that. He opened the door to see his client sitting in one of the stools.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 am

"You don't expect me to run around the Demise Province without protection, do you?" Bite said with a smile on his face. "Either ways, I'll take it off for the mean time, I got my suit underneath it." He saw Zane heading towards a bar, so he ditched the the gear and advanced towards him to find out what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:45 am

Zane would meet with his other client on the mission. An 11 year old kid. "So, we good to go?"
"Yeah, I'm ready." The kid would reply.

Zane would shake his hand and then turn to see Bite enter the place. "Bite, this is Kill. Kill meet Bite."
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 am

Bite entered the bar and spotted Zane shaking hands with an 11 year old. "Nice to meet you kid." said Bite as he gave Zane a look. "So, what's happening? Are we good to go?"
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:07 am

"Alright. Let's set off. The journey will take a few days. We must head to the castle and steal the ring!" Zane shouted out loud for everyone to hear. Everyone started to laugh around him except for Kill and possibly Bite. "Oh right, secret. Time to head off." Zane said as he picked up his suitcase and smacked Bite to move out of the way and headed out
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:13 am

"Why didn't you tell them to come with as well, moron?" Bite said mockingly as everyone else in the bar were laughing besides Kill and himself. Zane smacked Bite with his suitcase as they headed out to move on with the quest.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

GP : 1052

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:11 pm

NPC - Support

Name: Kill

Appearance: Standing 5'3, white hair in spikes, wears a gray T-shirt with a black long sleeves shirt and bluish purple shorts. His eyes are blue and a bit slanted. He's not skinny, just the average body for an 11 year old.

Attributes:
ATK - 6
DEF - 4
INT - 5
MAG - 4
SPD - 6
DEX - 4

Weapons / Abilities / Techniques:
Yo-Yo: A steel Yo-Yo weighing 25kg, nearly 10 cm in diameter, with a string reaching 10ft, made from a steel wire.
Thundershock: A lightning based technique which sends an electrical shock towards an opponent, generating the shock of almost a lightning bolt. It slightly damages the user aswell, as the user sends the lightning coarsing through his body. The shock renders the opponent open for anyother attacks.
Assassin's Instinct: A trademark ability for his family, the user can sense anyone within a 20ft radius. If staying still and concentrating, the user can see upto 50 ft.
Nen: The basic life force energy, nearly mastered.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 pm

DAY 1
The trio would ride in a carriage that Zane rented, they all would be sitting in the back with a hooded rider in the front. It had been 6 hours since they met and Zane told them all to get some sleep. The day hadn't changed, infact you couldn't even call it day as there was only the moon to be seen. The yellow crescent moon, with it's eerie smile. Every 10 minutes or so, the carriage would ricket from the bump road, causing Zane to wake up and then sleep yet again. He handed out a special robe for everyone to wear, to protect them from the heat and cold.

They finally arrived at one of the stops. A small Inn and a barn alongside a farm, with plenty of food for the horse. Zane slowly strecthed his arms to see if everyone was awake. He nudged Kill, who seemed to be awake for the whole trip. Kill just nodded in reply. Zane then turned towards to Bite. "You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Zane rented a carriage so we can get to the castle because it would take 3 rough days. The 3 sat in the back of the carriage looking for some sleep because they're gonna need it. The darkness of the Demise Province was overwhelming as usual. Zane handed the guys robes for protection from heat and cold.

The carriage pulled over at one of the stops at a small Inn. Zane was checking to see if Kill was awake. Kill nodded positively. "Yeah, I'm awake. I'm a shallow sleeper anyways." Bite said as he cracked his back and rested his armor next to him.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Zane turned and jumped down to the ground from the carriage. He then said "Alright, you guys can go eat, drink, piss or whatever it is you do. I'm going to go talk to the landowner and gonna go take a piss. Meet back here in an hour. We have a long way ahead of us." Zane then went over to pay the driver. He handed him an aztec gold coin. The rider seemed to smile under his hood. The town would be quite and eerie. There were some people roaming around doing their business. Zane headed towards the Inn to talk to the land owner. He was still a bit tired from the ride but nevertheless, he continued on.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Bite and Kill got down from the carriage. They listened to Zane as he told them what to do in the meantime. Kill spotted Bite heading towards the bar so he followed him. Bite entered the bar and sat on a stool, so did Kill. "One Jin and Tonic if you please, and give the young lad a soda." said Bite to the bartender. "Thanks." Kill mentioned.

When the two finished their drinks, Bite covered the bill and they headed outside and waited for Zane to finish his talk with the land owner, listening to the cricket's sounds in the plain silence.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Zane entered the Inn and talked to the man. "You have the special item with you?" The landowner would nod and hand him the item in a package. "Thanks, pleasure doing business with you." Zane handed him a cheque of 20,000 GP. He then walked towards the store and bought some bread and other necessities for the journey. He would find Bite and Kill outside the bar, waiting for him. "Let's go." Zane would signal them to head towards the carriage. After settling done, Zane would ask the driver to start moving. It's going to be a long journey.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Bite spotted Zane finishing his talk with the land owner. "Hmm, wonder what that conversation was about." Bite said to himself checking back on Kill who was moving towards the carriage.

Bite saw Zane signalling him from across that it was time to go, so he traversed the minimal distance and got in the back. "Everything okay, Zane?" asked Bite with a poker face, as the carriage started to be in motion.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 pm

"Yeah. I just got a package from the towns." Zane from his suitcase showed a brown paper bag, squarish in shape. "Let's all just relax, we're heading towards the Forest of Insanity. Don't worry, you won't go insane. I think. Let's just say the forest is named after the creatures. Since we are in the darkness realm, here are some gas masks. They will help you fight off the evil." Zane took out 3 gas masks and handed them to Bite and Kill.

"No thanks, I'm immune to poison." Kill would respond, rejecting Zane's offer.

''Suit yourself kid." Zane shoved the remaining gas mask and handed Kill a bubble gum. "There you go."

Kill accepted the offer and smiled, putting the gum in his mouth and started to chew.

"Sorry Bite but it says 'May contain traces of Holy water'. I know you demons are alergic to that stuff." Zane snickered.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Zane handed Kill and Bite gas masks, he took one himself since we're heading to the Forest of Insanity. Bite watched Kill rejecting Zane's offer, as he took one himself.
"Thanks, Zane." said Bite as he shoved his golden armor into Zane's suitcase for more room in the carriage. "We demons can make you lose a tooth, fine sir." Bite mentioned to Zane as he rested his back trying to take a doze.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Day 2 - The Forest

After the first day had passed, the second day of their journey began. Zane woke up, after a good night's sleep. The Forest was at the edge of the realm. He could see the sun stuck at afternoon position. Strange place. Zane saw trains travelling towards other realms. "Wake up guys. We are at the forest."

Kill would wake up, yawning and scratching his lower back. He yawned and stretched his arms.

Zane grabbed his water canteen and sprayed it all over Kill and Bite. "There we go." He then stretched his arms as they entered the forest, with a branch hitting his arm.
"Ow!" Zane cried, rubbing his arm afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Waking up on Zane's annoying water canteen, Bite started to look around. "How about you get that canteen out of my face before I break it and feed it to you?" said Bite in a cranky mood.

Bite then sat up straight softening his body to proceed with the day, handing Zane some ethanol to wipe whatever got on his hand. "Haven't seen the sun in ages, must be heaven."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:02 am

Zane took the ethanol and then threw it out of the carriage. "Only pussies use ethanol."

They would travel for a few minutes before they would hit a snag. The carriage broke down, for some apparent reason. The front two wheels were damaged and couldn't move the dead horses. The driver came to Zane and handed him his hat, signalling a goodbye. "I paid you!" Zane said and then sighed. They had to ride the horses themselves. "Alright, Kill, you and me on this horse and Bite gets the 'special one" over there." Zane pointed to the dead horse who was banging his head on a dead tree. Zane would climb onto the horse, and boost Kill aswell. He waited for Bite to get on his horse.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:11 am

"You must be looking for a death wish." Bite said when he saw Zane throw the bottle of ethanol. The carriage broke down and hit a snag, so the three had to ride on the horses. Surrounded by trees, Bite reached an apple that was obviously magical and may have some abilities. He approached the injured horse and gave him the apple that slowly healed his damages.
"We demons know how to handle situations like these, human." said Bite as he climbed over the horse with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 am

Zane saw Bite feed the apple to the horse and set off, before Bite could say one of his witty remarks. Well not witty, quite poor, dehydrated remarks. Zane rode his horse following the marked path. After an hour, the horse would stop and neigh. A large 10 foot Troll stood before him. "Crap. Where the hell is that failmon?"
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 am

They followed the marked path that Zane had set. He then stumbled upon a 10 foot Troll. Bite was on the follow-up, so he stopped the horse next to Zane. He had a massive intention to fight the troll, but was waiting for word or two from Zane. "I can take him you know." said Bite as he was about to get down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon and Human UNITE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums :: Practice :: Custom Physics-
Jump to: